2022/23 REGISTRATION WILL OPEN JUNE 15
REGISTRATION RATES INCREASE FOR RETURNING PLAYERS AFTER JULY 15
The Langley Girls Ice Hockey Association (LGIHA) is excited for another season of hockey in 2022/23!
Female players aged 5 - 17 years old.
The LGIHA regular season runs from September 2022 to early March 2023.
PLAYER REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND FORMS (Click + to expand category)
Registration does not guarantee player's a spot on a team. While our common goal is to ensure that every player has a spot, if teams are full, players will be placed on a waitlist in the order their registration is complete.
PLAYERS ARE NOT CONSIDERED REGISTERED UNTIL PAYMENT ONLINE (through TeamSnap) OR VIA ETRANSFER HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
PLAYERS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE ICE UNTIL ALL REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED, PROCESSED, AND WHEN APPLICABLE, LEAGUE APPROVALS HAVE BEEN OBTAINED.
Please send registration inquiries to email@example.com
Please send payment inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
DIVISIONS AND REGISTRATION FEES FOR 2022/23 SEASON
|DIVISION (BIRTH YEAR)||PLAYER/GOALIE to July 15||PLAYER / GOALIE after July 15
|U11 (2012/2013)||$800/ $300||$900 / $400|
|U13 (2010/2011)||$875 / $300||$975 / $400|
|U15 (2008/2009)||$920/ $300||$1020 / $400|
|U18 (2005/2006/2007)||$920/ $300||$1020 / $400|
- Additional 'Team' fees are not covered by the 'Registration' fee. Teams collect funds for each player to cover additional costs for tournaments, socks, wind-up party, trophies, etc. Deposits (e.g., post dated cheques) for volunteer hour requirements and jerseys are not covered by the registration fee.
- Increased fees after July 15 are only applicable for returning players.
- Rep tryouts are optional. If you declare your intent by registering to tryout, this fee is non-refundable. Rep carding fees are not included in this posting and are in addition to any fees listed on this page.
- If registering a 3rd child within LGIHA, registration for the youngest child will be given a 50% discount.
- For 'Transferring Players', there is an additional $15 transfer fee charged by PCAHA, to be etransferred to LGIHA.
- A further $25 fee will be added to all registrations completed after September 15.
- All fees are due and payable at time of registration unless you have chosen an instalment plan where the $250 deposit is due at registration and equal instalment payments are due on the accepted schedule (July 15 and August 15). Payment by credit card will incur a 2.79% + $0.99 processing fee that will be automatically charged by TeamSnap at the time of payment
- Registration will not be considered complete or processed until payment is received
- Payment plan requests can be submitted for approval to the treasurer at email@example.com
- Online by credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) when registering (pay in full or instalment option).
- Etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (transfer payments must be in full)
- Refund requests must be received in writing via email to the treasurer at email@example.com
- The refund cheque will be mailed to the player’s home address as indicated in the Hockey Canada Registry or the fees will be refunded to the credit card used for registration.
- Requests for refunds can be made in writing for medical or extenuating circumstances, which will be prorated if approved by the association.
Registration Refund Policy:
Players withdrawing before October 1 - fee less $100
Players withdrawing after October 1 - no refunds
REP Tryout Refund Policy: