2020/21 REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
U7 & U9 have 1 spot remaining in each division, all other divisions are FULL!
Contact the registrar to be added to the waitlist or to register for the remaining spots in U7 & U9
The Langley Girls Ice Hockey Association (LGIHA) is excited for another season of hockey!
Female players aged 5 - 17 years old.
The LGIHA regular season runs from September 2020 to early March 2021.
Due to COVID-19, we know that hockey will likely look different this season. LGIHA is actively planning for the coming season and will continue adapting these plans as more information is made available by our Provincial Health Authority, Hockey Canada and BC Hockey. We ask for your patience as things unfold. We know there are many unanswered questions. We have adjusted our Payment Guidelines to accommodate any families who may have been impacted financially and to allow us to make adjustments as we learn more. In particular, we have reduced the amount of the deposit, extended the installment dates, and created a process for families who need to apply for an extension on the deposit. Further details on the revised process for the 2020/21 Season Registration can be found below. LGIHA will endeavour to keep our membership updated as more protocols and guidelines are provided. Should the season be cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions, LGIHA will refund registration fees in full.
PLAYER REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND FORMS (Click + to expand category)
Registration does not guarantee player's a spot on a team. While our common goal is to ensure that every player has a spot, if teams are full, players will be placed on a waitlist in the order their registration is complete.
PLAYERS ARE NOT CONSIDERED REGISTERED UNTIL ALL CHEQUES (CURRENT AND POST-DATED) HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED AS PER THE SCHEDULE DETERMINED BY THE TREASURER.
PLAYERS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE ICE UNTIL ALL REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED, PROCESSED, AND WHEN APPLICABLE, LEAGUE APPROVALS HAVE BEEN OBTAINED.
Please send registration inquiries to email@example.com
Please send payment inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
DIVISIONS AND REGISTRATION FEES
|DIVISION||BIRTH YEAR||PLAYER / GOALIE|
|U7 (Previously Tyke)||2014/2015||$450|
|U9 (Previously Novice)||2012/2013||$500|
|U11 (Previously Atom)||2010/2011||$700 / $300|
|U13 (Previously Peewee)||2008/2009||$850 / $300|
|U15 (Previously Bantam)||2006/2007||$900 / $300|
|U18 (Previously Midget)||2003/2004/2005||$900 / $300|
- All fees are due and payable at time of registration unless you have chosen an instalment plan where the deposit is due at registration and instalment payments are due on the accepted schedule
- Deposit cheques will only be accepted up to an including 15 days after online registration. If deposit cheques are not received, the player's registration will be cancelled and the player will be required to re-register and may be placed on a wait list.
- Registration will not be considered complete or processed until payment is received
- Late registrations (after September 1) will be charged an additional $50 fee
- Offline payment plan requests can be submitted for approval to the treasurer at email@example.com
- Online by credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) when registering (pay in full or installment option)
If paying by cheque:
- Make cheques payable to LGIHA
- Include player name on cheque
- Include a copy of printed receipt of online registration
- Drop off to the LGIHA dropbox at Sportsplex located on the south wall of Rink 1 (next to trophy case) within 15 days of online registration
- Send an email to the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise your cheque is available for pickup
- A dishonoured payment will be subject to an immediate $35.00 service charge per incident. Failure to resolve this issue immediately is subject to the player’s registration being suspended and the potential of not being selected to a team.
- Refund requests must be received in writing via email to the treasurer at email@example.com
- The refund cheque will be mailed to the player’s home address as indicated in the Hockey Canada Registry or the fees will be refunded to the credit card used for registration.
- Requests for refunds can be made in writing for medical or extenuating circumstances, which will be prorated if approved by the association.
Registration Refund Policy:
Players withdrawing before October 1 - fee less $100
Players withdrawing after October 1 - no refunds
REP Tryout Refund Policy: