2019/20 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
The Langley Girls Ice Hockey Association (LGIHA) is excited for another season of hockey for female players aged 5 - 18 years old.
The LGIHA regular season runs from September 2019 to early March 2020.
PLAYER REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND FORMS
Registration does not guarantee player's a spot on a team. While our common goal is to ensure that every player has a spot, if teams are full, players will be placed on a waitlist in the order their registration is complete.
PLAYERS ARE NOT CONSIDERED REGISTERED UNTIL ALL CHEQUES (CURRENT AND POST-DATED) HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED AS PER THE SCHEDULE. PLAYER SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED WHERE INDICATED.
PLAYERS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE ICE UNTIL ALL REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED, PROCESSED, AND WHEN APPLICABLE, LEAGUE APPROVALS HAVE BEEN OBTAINED.
Please send registration inquiries to email@example.com
DIVISIONS AND REGISTRATION FEES
|DIVISION||BIRTH YEAR||PLAYER / GOALIE|
|Atom||2009-10||$700 / $300|
|Peewee||2007-08||$850 / $300|
|Bantam||2005-06||$900 / $300|
|Midget||2002-04||$900 / $300|
- All fees are due and payable at time of registration
- Post-dated cheques are acceptable before August 15
- Registration will not be considered complete or processed until payment is received
- Late payments (after August 15) will cause a player's registration to be cancelled and the player will be required to re-register as a late applicant and may be placed on a wait list
- Late payments (after August 15) will be charged an additional $50 fee
- Payment plan requests can be submitted for approval to the treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online by credit card (visa or mastercard only) when registering
- Cheque or money order
If paying by cheque:
- Make cheques payable to LGIHA
- Include player name on cheque
- Include a copy of printed receipt of online registration
- Drop off to the LGIHA dropbox at Sportsplex located on the south wall of Rink 1 (next to trophy case)
- Send an email to the registrar at email@example.com to advise your cheque is available for pickup
- A dishonoured payment will be subject to an immediate $35.00 service charge per incident. Failure to resolve this issue immediately is subject to the player’s registration being suspended and the potential of not being selected to a team.
- Refund requests must be received in writing via email to the treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The refund cheque will be mailed to the player’s home address as indicated in the Hockey Canada Registry.
- Requests for refunds can be made in writing for medical or extenuating circumstances, which will be prorated if approved by the association.
Registration Refund Policy:
Players withdrawing before October 1 - fee less $100
Players withdrawing after October 1 - no refunds
REP Tryout Refund Policy: