Please join us for the
The Langley Girls Ice Hockey Association’s
Annual General Meeting
WHEN: Tuesday, May 1st, 2018
TIME: 7 p.m.
WHERE: Twin Rinks Arena (5700 Langley Bypass in the upstairs meeting room, end of hallway).
This meeting will include:
- reviewing the 2017-18 season
- approving the proposed 2018-19 budget
- setting plans for the 2018-2019 season.
- Plans to include Rep Program; growing the Association; Angels On Ice Tournament; Fundraising; Player Development.
LGIHA is a non profit Association that relies 100% on it’s volunteers. We have a great core of people currently on the Executive that are committed to coming back next season; however we need new volunteers to join us. There are a few key positions that are available that we are looking to fill. Those include:
- Referee in Chief
- Manager Liason
- Angels on Ice Tournament co-ordinators – 2 positions
The 2018-2019 Executive will be elected at the AGM. Please plan on attending if you are interested in joining the Executive. If for some reason you are unable to attend, please let us know by email to further discuss.
On behalf of all the LGIHA Executive, thank you in advance for your support.